Thursday, May 15, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Bo Tangles

My name is Nancy and my Etsy shop is Bo Tangles.

When did you start your Etsy shop?
I opened my shop in January, 2014.

What is the story behind your business name?
I have always wanted to draw but just am not very good at it. Given that I have always done crafts which has given me a wonderful creative outlet. This past summer I was introduced to an art form called Zentangles. 

It is a wonderful way of using simple patterns to create some wonderful artwork. I finally found something that I could draw and make into pieces of art. A dear friend surprised me with a bracelet made of different Zentangle patterns. I took one look at that bracelet and knew that making jewelry using these patterns was something I wanted to do, and I love it.

I named my business BoTangles partially after the song Mr Bo Jangles which kept playing in my head. A tangle is one of the patterns I draw on my jewelry. Combining the two things brought be to BoTangles as a name.

What do you sell?
In my shop I sell jewelry and other creative art pieces using the Zentangle patterns.








No comments:

Post a Comment