Saturday, May 31, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Riley & Co.

My name is Katelin and my Etsy shop is Riley & Co.

When did you start your Etsy shop?
November 13, 2013

What is the story behind your business name?
I have a dog named Riley. He is the little dog in my profile picture on Etsy.

Where do you sell?
I sell only on Etsy at the moment, but I will start going to local flea markets this spring/summer.

How did you get into your craft? 
My husband and I rescued a little yorkie poo (we think he’s a yorkie poo) from a shelter in Los Angeles. I come from a background in fashion so I wanted our new little family member to have all the cutest, trendiest dog apparel.

I started making my own collars, harnesses, and bow ties for him and started getting attention from people on the street, friends, etc. I enjoy making the collars for my dog so it only made sense to start a business making dog accessories.


Anything else you would like to share?
My goal is to have Riley and Co. become involved with charities that help homeless animals.








No comments:

Post a Comment