Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... PECollectibles

My name is Erica and my Etsy shop is PECollectibles.

When did you start your Etsy shop?
September 26, 2011

What is the story behind your business name?
P stands for Paul (my husband who often helps me with computer questions I have related to Etsy He is a computer systems analyst) and of course E for Erica!



What do you sell?
I sell vintage jewelry and collectibles of all kinds and eras.

How did you get into your craft?

I started collecting vintage items from a young age. Being a huge fan of I Love Lucy, my mother started helping me find Lucy collectibles. Now I collect both Lucille Ball and Grace Kelly related vintage items. My grandmother also enjoyed collecting Sarah Coventry jewelry, so I got the love of vintage jewelry from her!

Anything else you would like to share?

I am also an active member of the Buffalo Etsy Team. You can check out our team blog here... buffaloetsyteam.blogspot.com/


Follow me on twitter: @elynn81 and visit me on Facebook








No comments:

Post a Comment