Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Gemsforall

My name is Anna and my Etsy shop is Gemsforall.

When did you start your Etsy shop?
in November 2012

What is the story behind your business name?
I fell in love with gems in 2007, so I wanted to share this passion with my friends and other people. Since I was far away from my family and friends I've created the website dedicated to the gemstones including the pictures of my gems and art works. This is how www.gemsforall.com was born.

I started making jewelry with gemstones, learned more about them, collected the pictures and semi-precious gemstonesl... Couple of years ago before I've opened my Etsy shop I also started tooling leather, so opening the shop I couldn't name it just "Gemsforall" cause I love leather and working with it, so I knew I wouldn't stop creating leather stuff. So I've named it "Gems plus Leather" cause I also like combining them together.

What do you sell?
HANDMADE only! Jewelry, accessories, some home decor, anything with leather, gems, beads, fur :)

How did you get into your craft? 
We moved to Cyprus about seven years ago and very soon I've discovered it's a very boring place. Nothing happens, there is nothing to do, nowhere to go... So I had to entertain myself somehow. I've seen some pictures of the beaded masterpieces on the interned and decided to give it a try. Still trying, can't stop any more :))

Anything else you would like to share?
Anyone who would be interested to stay connected with me on Facebook may find me there at www.facebook.com/Gemsforall








No comments:

Post a Comment