Friday, May 16, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Wycked Pretty Things

My name is Michaela and my Etsy shop is Wycked Pretty Things.

When did you start your Etsy shop?
I started my shop in August of 2013

What is the story behind your business name?
My business was an accident. After weeks of trying to find the right thing it was initially suggested as a joke, but it stuck!

What do you sell?
I sell hand-welded and hand-painted jewelry, often with a steampunk or celtic twist.

How did you get into your craft? 

Various forms of art have been in my family for as long as I can remember, however I am very hands on and always worked best in 3D art, rather than drawing or painting. WyckedPrettyThings came naturally over time, incorporating skills both from and taught to me by those I am related to.

Anything else you would like to share?
I'd love to share a little bit of the inspiration behind the work. I normally, when designing something, spend hours working in a little leather notebook to get it just right. Nature and music are my motivators and inspire most of the color schemes I use.








No comments:

Post a Comment