Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Domestic Divaz

My name is Cyrilla and my Etsy shop is Domestic Divaz.

When did you start your Etsy shop?
I have been in business for almost three years, since April 2011.

What is the story behind your business name?
I am a stay-at-home mom and I love to create trendy, useful items.

What do you sell?
Adult and child size aprons, baby items (i.e. car seat canopies, burp cloths, shirts, bibs, cart covers, etc.), walker totes, hot/cold therapy packs.

How did you get into your craft? 
In March of 2011, my husband bought me a sewing machine for my birthday, thinking that I would enjoy learning how to sew (I couldn't even sew a button), and a month later, I opened my business on Facebook, then started on Etsy. I am self taught and I love, love, love to sew.








No comments:

Post a Comment