Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... The Rose Petaler

My name is Janean and my Etsy shop is The Rose Petaler.

When did you start your Etsy shop?
2005

What is the story behind your business name?
Because I preserve memories from peoples special occasion roses one petal at a time.

What do you sell?
Handmade Rose Petal Bead Jewelry and keepsakes

How did you get into your craft? 
After my mom passed away I received a Rose Petal Bead Keepsake from the flowers from her funeral. I tried to contact the people who made them but they were out of business so in 2004 I decided to offer these to other people not only for sad occasions but happy occasions as well and in 2005 I perfected my process and started The Rose Petaler.

Anything else you would like to share?
I started this business in honor of my mom and I love what I do. Preserving peoples memories is a wonderful career! I also have a Colors of Awareness and Cactus Jack's Texas Cactus and wildflower lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment