Thursday, May 22, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Allysin Jewelry

My name is Mercella and my Etsy shop is Allysin Jewelry.

When did you start your Etsy shop?
I started my shop in the summer of 2008.

What is the story behind your business name?
I love the band Alice in Chains and wanted to play off of that name. I ended up with Allysin.

What do you sell?
I sell funky, bright and kawaii jewelry and accessories for the young at heart. My jewelry is inspired by my travels to Japan and my love of the rave scene.

How did you get into your craft? 
I've been making jewelry since I was five years old so it has always been a passion of mine. I started off making mainly gemstone jewelry but after going to a few raves I was inspired by the styles and bright colors I saw there. I experimented making a few accessories for myself and had so much fun creating rave inspired jewelry that I decided to start Allysin.

No comments:

Post a Comment