Monday, February 24, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Cable Me Cozy

My name is Becca and my Etsy shop is Cable Me Cozy.

When did you start your Etsy shop?
December 2013

What is the story behind your business name?
It just came to me one day when I was trying to come up with a name that represented what my knits were about, cozy and cabled! The name was catchy so I stuck with it.

What do you sell?
I sell hand knit accessories like head wraps, hats, scarves, and boot toppers.

How did you get into your craft? 
A relative of mine from England taught me how to knit when I was maybe 9 years old, and it has just been a true passion ever since!

Anything else you would like to share?
I love to do custom orders to make something unique and beautiful. I love being able to experiment and play around with new techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment