Friday, February 14, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Krafty Minion

My name is Stacey and my Etsy shop is Krafty Minion.

When did you start your Etsy shop?
October 30, 2013

What is the story behind your business name?
I am a nut for the minions from the Despicable Me movies. I was trying to find something that was fitting for me. My daughter actually suggested the name.

What do you sell?
Crocheted hats, scarves, and toys (specialize in the minecraft creeper hat and minion fingerless gloves). I have more stuff posted on my Facebook page than on Etsy.

How did you get into your craft? 
My grandmother taught me to crochet when I was a kid and have been doing it on and off since.

Anything else you would like to share?
I am actually looking into adding digital downloads of cross stitch patterns that I have designed to me shop.





No comments:

Post a Comment