Friday, February 21, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Julemi Jewelry

My name is Julie and my Etsy shop is Julemi Jewelry.

When did you start your Etsy shop?
 October 2013

What is the story behind your business name?
It is a mish mash of my daughter's name and my name :)

What do you sell?
Affordable jewelry ranging from $5 to $30.
How did you get into your craft? 
Funny story - I had asked my fiance to purchase a famous popular bracelet for my birthday. He came back and said he couldn't afford it because it was $50! I felt horrible for asking but loved the idea of the product. So in the efforts to market to people like myself, I have created hand made affordable items. I wear my own bracelets and can afford them!

Anything else you would like to share?
100% of the fund made from my items are going towards my wedding fund. We are thinking of a fall 2015 wedding but it looks as though we might push it to 2016.







No comments:

Post a Comment