Sunday, February 2, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Buzy Bee Blooms

 My name is Deborah and my Etsy shop is Buzy Bee Blooms.

When did you start your Etsy shop? 
November 2013

What is the story behind your business name?
The meaning of Deborah is Busy Bee. Deborah was also in the Bible.

What do you sell?
I specialize in hand painted glass plate flowers that can be hung as a sun catcher.

How did you get into your craft? 
Creating beauty was born in me I have always wanted to clean, decorate, and make things beautiful.

Anything else you would like to share?
Anything else you would like to share? In January of 2013 I had a heart attack and was in the hospital for 17 days. After rehab and gaining some strength, I couldn't do much, but I could sit in a chair and paint. I was making all sorts of beautiful things. I began to look around and wondered why I was making all these things and what was I going to do with them. 

Then it came to me, that beauty comes in many different forms. The Lord didn't have to create all the colorful and majestic things that He made. Some of His creations man has never even seen. He made them for His own pleasure.

That's why I make my things, for my own pleasure. 

I hope that my creations will inspire others to be content and enjoy beauty just for their own pleasure.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you featuring me on your blog. Deborah (Buzy Bee Blooms)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome and if you would like to be featured again just let me know.

      Delete