Monday, February 10, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Sweet Gifties

My name is Krystal and my Etsy shop is Sweet Gifties.

When did you start your Etsy shop?
Last year, when I was about 4 Months pregnant. =)

What is the story behind your business name?
At first I wanted to make fun gifts to sell, and I wanted to sell cookie mixes I prepared.

What do you sell?
Well after I got into sewing, I into making pillows and pillow covers, pretty hardcore. All the fabrics I've seen would make an AWESOME pillow.

How did you get into your craft? 
My husband bought me a sewing machine and said he thought I would like sewing. He was right

Anything else you would like to share?
Well I am a new stay at home mother since August, I have a 4 Month old baby boy. =) so I want to make money to help provide for him. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment