Saturday, February 15, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Retro Grandma

My name is Audrey and my Etsy shop is Retro Grandma.

Handmade objects always have a story. They have a real character and charm over mass-produced items. I've been crafting for years and love every minute of it - it's my relaxation time - just put on a few tunes and away I go! Some of the crafting I've done in the past involves sewing, ceramics, crocheting, knitting, plastic canvas.....and now I love to make unique items out of books and records. 

I opened up my shop here on Etsy in 2007 and have sold my items to customers all over the world - which is exciting. My most exciting buyer was a movie star!!!!! My shop name tells you I'm a Grandma that loves retro. I love all my family! They mean the world to me :-) I have 3 wonderful children and 6 adorable grandchildren. 

I also have a vintage shop: retroclassics.etsy.com - which you should check out - it's a Blast From the Past! Come in and browse and contact me with any questions or custom orders!
Thank you for looking :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment