Friday, February 7, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Lulu Loves To Create

My name is Lori and my Etsy shop is Lulu Loves To Create.

When did you start your Etsy shop? 
2009

What is the story behind your business name? 
Lulu is my nic-name, and I've always had my hands busy making "something". I love art in all mediums and have dabbled in just about everything.

What do you sell? 
Fun Every day Jewelry

How did you get into your craft? 
Making Jewelry became therapy after some very traumatic events in my life. I went to the local craft store to look for yarn to crochet, and passed by the bead section. While browsing in the yarn aisle I kept thinking about those beads, and at that moment decided I needed to learn something new to go along with my new life. That day I was instantly smitten with creating jewelry, and it's my passion.

Anything else you would like to share? 
I've sold off and on Etsy since 2009, but really got serious about devoting myself to this site in the last year. There is simply no other place like it. I feel a sense of community here, and it's become an important part of my life.





No comments:

Post a Comment