Saturday, February 8, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Wareables by Design

My name is Debi and my business name is Wareables by Design. I opened my Etsy shop in October 2013.

My shop name is a play on the word wearable. As I am slowly refocusing my creative endeavors away from jewelry making as a primary focus to mosaics and painted housewares...you get Wareables.

Currently I sell handmade sterling silver and semi-precious stone jewelry...antique reproduction brass jewelry...mosaic tables and home decor and hand painted furniture and home decor.

I studied Fine Arts in college and graduated in the mid 1980's and have always worked in the arts...The last 17 years as a high school Art Teacher..I am on sabbatical and with the support of my husband I am working full time at home on my creative pursuits.





No comments:

Post a Comment