Thursday, February 20, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Brighter Sides

My name is Liz and my Etsy shop is Brighter Sides.

When did you start your Etsy shop?
I opened my Etsy shop on 23rd November, 2013

What is the story behind your business name?
The story behind my blog name was a genuine expression of the value of sewing and creating to me, and how satisfying and therapeutic it is for me to be able to make pretty things whilst understanding their construction.

What do you sell?
I sell modern handmade accessories: currently zipper pouches, coin purses, foldover clutches.. and am constantly planning and designing more products.

How did you get into your craft? 
I primarily got into my craft by teaching myself from books and online tutorials. I have studied art in college and am currently doing a textiles course from home. I have always had an appreciation of all sorts of arts and crafts.

Anything else you would like to share?
I love striking fabrics and supplies, but especially enjoy different textile techniques and repurposing fabrics which gives me more creative control and expression.







No comments:

Post a Comment