Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Southern Shabby Gal

My name is Angela and my Etsy shop is Southern Shabby Gal.

When did you start your Etsy shop?
I became active 8 months ago.

What is the story behind your business name?
My background is Interior Design and Antiques, and my business name back then was "The Shabby Chick". That name was already taken here on Etsy, so I came up with Southern Shabby Gal as an alternative. Either way, I'm the Shabby Shopgirl! ;)

What do you sell?
I sell Shabby Chic cards for all occasions, journals, smashbooks, bookmarks and I specialize in wedding items.

How did you get into your craft? 
I've always been crafty. Many years ago, I got to the point where I had collected so many papers and fabrics that I needed to find a great way to use them.

Anything else you would like to share?
I love custom orders! They are probably 75% of my business. If you have an idea, I will do my best to make it a reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment